Saturday, April 04, 2009

Always


I was sitting in my apartment today, alone and just feeling blah.

I didn't feel like reading, didn't feel like being with friends (where I really want to be is with my family, I miss them-- two weeks, but I haven't seen them in five weeks already and it's too long) :(

Anyway, I was realizing that I don't ALWAYS, at every second, need to be something. 

- I don't always need to be a good friend, listening to the trials of my gals.
- I don't always need to be a good sister, daughter, granddaughter, niece, staying in touch with everyone.
- I don't always need to be a cool teacher.
- I don't always need to be a mean teacher.

Sometimes, it's okay just to BE. Without thinking or doing anything, just being.

Pointless, just had to get it out.

3 comments:

  1. Not pointless! You just always need to be YOU, whoever YOU happens to be at the moment. Don't forge to think of what you want and go after that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not pointless at all, quite lovely as a matter of fact. It's too easy to forget that you don't have to be, thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so true. sometimes we don't need to try so hard - we should just be.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)