Thursday, April 30, 2009

Better Day!

I was in a MUCH better mood today, so my stress level is down a bit. I'm looking forward to the weekend, so I'm excited that tomorrow is Friday!

My favorite kidism of the week so far...

AaJay: Where is your mom?
Me: I don't know...she might be at her house, I guess. 
AaJay: Where is that?
Me: Three hours from here.
AaJay: Oh, so you don't live with her?
Me: Nope.
AaJay: Do you have a roommate?
Me: No...
AaJay: Do you have a husband?
Me: No...
AaJay: So you live alone, basically?
Me: Yep!
AaJay: So, when are you going to get a baby?

Ohhh...if only it were that easy!

;)

8 comments:

  1. I had that conversation weekly. Cute from a 5 year old. Not so much a 13 year old.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my site on my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    Thank you so much for my awards. I have to finish up a contest I'm doing this week, and then I'll blog about the awards. You made my day. : )

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's part of the problem with our society. Our children don't know that marriage needs to come BEFORE the baby! Sounds like a cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids used to think babies were sold at the store, lol!
    Gotta luv that innocence.
    Glad you're doing better, enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to hear your mood is better today + your stress level down!

    kids are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopped by from SITS to say hi.
    This is too funny:)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)