Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy 8's/ Awards



First of all, thanks so much for your thoughts on my recent jealousy post. It helps to know I'm not alone in the jealousy journey. ;) I AM blessed, and just need to stop trying to be someone I'm not!

Sharon tagged me for this Crazy 8's post....so here goes! Thanks, Sharon!

Here are the rules- Mention the person that tagged you. Check! Complete the list of 8's. Check! Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends (in with the next part of this post). Go tell them you tagged them. Check!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Crazy family reunion in July- a week-long event of about 30-40 relatives ages 2-80!

2. Memorial Day Weekend, I'm taking a trip. Oh, I haven't told you about that yet-- I'll do that in a separate post soon. :-)

3. Sending Aniya her birthday card signed by all the kiddles at school.

4. My grandfather's 80th birthday, my aunt should be coming up for the weekend with her 4 kids!
5. Figuring out what the heck I'm doing next (school) year.

6. Summer sunshine!
7. This weekend- it's Rachael's 9th birthday, so we (Mom, Lily and I). There's a baby animal I'm looking forward to seeing!
8. Being a nanny again this summer, and being able to take the kids to the zoo, park, library, etc.


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Played frisbee golf (for the first time!) with Lexi and JL. I was awful at it, but it was fun!

2. Looked for plane tickets...dreaming of a flight back from Boston in July. We'll see.

3. Went out for dinner and ice cream with Lexi.

4. Read a book

5. Slept in, painfully, due to my sunburn. Haha. Totally
my own fault.
6. Paid bills

7. Drove in the sunshine with the windows down & music blaring.

8. Journaled


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Go back to school...not because I want to, but because I know it would be good for me

2. Go back to Europe

3. Have another pre-Alzheimer's visit with my grandpa

4. Play the guitar/ piano

5. Get married/ have kids

6. Visit all 50 states before I turn 50

7. Go on some dates

8. Fly an airplane


8 Shows I Watch:

1. Grey's

2. The Office

3. Private Practice

4. Prison Break

5. Castle

6. Brothers and Sisters

7. In Plain Sight

8. Monk


8 People I Tag
...down below, after the

AWARDS

I was given!!

Thank you, thank you, Pam for these awards!! They will go up on the side bar at some point in my lifetime
momentarily.

The first award is The Lemonade Award...
The lemonade award is for showing great attitude and/or gratitude. Each award has a pay it forward concept...

The Rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog, nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
2. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post, and/or to the person from whom you received your award.

Pam also gifted me with the Kreativ Blogger Award:

Rules:
1. List 7 things that you love.

2. Link to the person who has tagged you
3. Choose 7 more bloggers to give the Kreativ Award to.

Okay, 7 things I love:

1. Sleeeeep
2. Pizza
3. Reading
4. Traveling
5. The beach
6. Random nights with friends
7. Summer bonfires

And now, passing on the meme AND the bloggy awards! (if you've already done the meme, or don't want to, you can totally just accept the awards) ;)
Sharon
Lora
Amanda
Megan
Rachael
Kim
Becky

Amy Beth

4 comments:

  1. I think your "looking forward to" list is very similar to what mine will be - time with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)