Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eww.

While babysitting recently, I mixed up a bottle of formula and rice/fruit cereal as I usually do for Mr. Chubster, age seven months.

I had just started feeding Chubster when I noticed the formula wasn't completely milky-looking. In fact, it looked like it had dirt...or bugs in it. EW!

I stopped feeding Chubster, so he started screaming, of course. I tried to get a better look at the blackish dots of whoknowswhat. I decided that I must have done something horribly wrong in the bottle making process, even if I have done it a million times before.

I prepared a second bottle of the formula and rice, began feeding Chubster again, and noticed the same thing.

Ever had that happen? It just looked so..odd!



1 comment:

  1. Wait, did you never figure out what it is/what's causing it??

    People need to know.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)