Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finding My Blog

Totally pointless, but I like to save this info anyways ;)

Ways people find my blog, version 9.0

Cool Beans Erynn Magnum- she's a great author!
Two confirmation names- Yes, I have two (Philomena and Bernadette)
25 Freaky Questions- There are not 25, but oh well...
Stampin' Up First Communion Cards- I wish I had a picture of the ones I helped make!!
Had an accident crying pee blogspot- I can only hope this has to do with my talk of accidents the kiddos have at school??

There have recently been visitors from:
OH, RI, WA, IL, WV, AZ, TX, PA, AL, TN, MO, KY, MI, CT, NV, SC, VA, CA, WI, ID, MN, NY, IN, MA, NC, FL, MD, CO, OR, LA, MS, KS, GA
and
Russia, the Philippines, Malaysia, France, Romania, Hong Kong, Brazil and Canada

4 comments:

  1. ok, seriously...how do you find this out? What kind of tool do you have? I'm uber curious :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora- statcounter.com--- coolest blog tracking site EVAR ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to explain it to me.
    I have statcounter, but where do you find this on the site? I am not techy.

    You are pretty worldly in your blog here. :) Russia-cool. I want to go there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the google search ones. Makes you wonder what the pervy ones that are looking for mardi gras+girls+naked+party feel like when their search brings them to my blog about snotty noses and dirty diapers

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)