Saturday, April 11, 2009

Missing Mom (&home)

As if I wasn't missing my family enough these past few weeks...

I woke up with the flu.

And, although my mom is three hours away, I miss her because there's nothing better than having your mom care for you if you have to be sick. Thank goodness I didn't plan to drive there last night or this morning, because the last thing my family needs is to catch the flu, but it's not fun to be sick alone either. I've been alternating sleeping and being in the bathroom since 8 am. I don't have a fever, so that's good I guess.
What a lovely Easter weekend. My mom said it's my last lenten sacrifice, lol. At this rate, no church for me this weekend though. No going to Hope's family get together either, which I was really looking forward to.

Please pray this passes quickly...and I hope all of you have a wonderful, happy, HEALTHY Easter.

3 comments:

  1. Poor thing! That just stinks that you got sick today. I will say a prayer that you feel better soon and are able to really enjoy Easter tomorrow. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll be feeling better so you can enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ALWAYS want my mom when I am sick. Even though I am married, I want my mommy.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)