Friday, April 24, 2009

Random

Sidewalk chalk was a hit outside today. In fact, the kids liked it SO much they began writing on our school building, the grass, and picnic tables instead of the concrete. Hmm...

~ All pictures in this post are courtesy of my students, most of the ones who are allowed to use my camera responsibly are 5 years old.

~ Thursdays seem to be my "cleaning days"..err, nights, lately. I typically babysit Friday nights, and I would rather stay up late Thursdays so that my weekend can be spent enjoying the clean apartment instead of actually cleaning it...haha. At least it starts out clean, usually by Sunday it's a mess again. ;)

~I got to talk to one of my dearest, oldest friends earlier this evening. We hadn't talked in a while, and it's *always* good to catch up with friends.
Slide from above

~ Tomorrow it is supposed to be above 80* here! I am psyched about that because I plan to wear my capris to work and get some color on this white skin of mine!! I have to babysit tomorrow night so my flip flops will be waiting in the car for me during work. :-)



1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! Dropping by from sits. Have a great weekend.

    Ms Cupcake
    Zen Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)