Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Too busy!

I have so many things I'd like to post...videos and pictures from the concert I attended this week, an easy/fun craft I did with the kids today...but there's no time! An overview of my week so far, and what's to come:

Monday- worked 8-6 while attempting to feel over the flu/virus I had on the weekend, plus got a cold. Slept 15 hours that night.
Tuesday- slept until 10 am, worked 11-6, concert at night
Wednesday- worked 8-6, babysitting meeting
Thursday- working 8-6, hopefully CLEANING & packing for the weekend!!!!!!
Friday- working 8-6, babysitting till 1ish
Saturday- getting up early, going to my brother's play, spending time with my family & grandma who will be visiting too!
Sunday- church with my family, driving back to Big City to be at work early Monday!!!

...
Why is it some weeks are SO busy and other ones I have all the time in the world?!?!
Hope you are having a fantastic week...is yours busy or slow??

4 comments:

  1. Mine is super busy. I feel like this all the time now. I can't relax! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine has been lovely slow, we should combine our lives to have the perfect amount of free time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a nap after reading that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, reading your posts make me tired. ;)
    We are super busy right now, too. Spring/early summer have gotten this way for us in recent years.
    Every single weekend this month and most of May-something planned or that we've been invited to.
    Good times, but exhausting!!

    Have a great time w/ your family! I am so happy you get to see them!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)