Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Two Awards

Lora presented me with another award (well two, since I also follow her blog!) ;) If you read this, consider yourself tagged, since I tagged most of my friends just a few weeks ago!

For the first one,

For this award you are supposed to list 7 random facts about yourself and pass it on to 7 other people.

1. I LOVE jelly beans. I just never think to buy them, unless it's Easter time.
2. After reading an article in a magazine today about newborns, I WANT TO HOLD ONE NOW!!!!!!
3. I have a cat magnet that Lora and I picked out while walking around Salem, Mass. I don't like cats, but it's cute anyway.
4. Somewhere (my parents' house?) I have a magnet of three little peas in a pod. I won it during a 4th grade silent auction. It's adorable and I secretly hope it represents triplets that I'll have someday...
5. I am normally good with names, but I cannot remember Cara's dog's name for the life of me. I'm always like, "Jasper, no. Jupiter, no. Venus, no. Phoenix, YES!" Haha...
6. I can cook, just don't. It's not work the effort for one person after a long day of work.
7. The "Anne of Green Gables" DVD I picked up from the library apparently broke my DVD player. What the heck??


For this award, you are supposed to For this award, you are supposed to: 1. Confess 5 things you are addicted to. 2. Pass the award on to 5 deserving bloggers. If you see this, you're tagged ;)

1. Sweet Tea. Thanks, Lora!
2. Computers/Internet in general
3. Babies/Kids
4. Having some sort of sound at all times, be it a movie or music. After living in a large family for so long, living alone is TOO QUIET.
5. Cheese. Colby Jack in specific ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier today. I really like your blog! It's refreshingly upbeat! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)