Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm back!!

Ohhhhhh my gosh.

Woot woot!
That's what she said...
Boom boom pow! Dance party!
Lexi, that's strike 4/5/6/7!
Ring the inappropriate bell!

You did not just say that!

Hot tub!
S/he's off...
What did you do now?!

There really are no words...but the above phrases at least partially describe my fantastic weekend trip I just arrived home from! More later this week because 1) I'm so sore I can hardly move and 2) I have yet to go through all the photos! If anyone can guess where these awesome preview photos were taken, you win... a million high fives! Ha.

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!!


6 comments:

  1. I know, I know!
    :)

    but I can't play. I already knew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a GREAT time! I'm so glad. :) A little jealous, too. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, just welcome home then. sounds like we're in for some interesting stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog, love the monkeys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, Ooooo, pick me, pick me! I think I know where you went. It looks like Niagra Falls. I've been there once. When my parents picked me up from my mission, almost 18 years ago. Yikes!, can't believe it's been that long. At any rate, it is a pretty amazing sight to see! Glad you had such a great time.

    Makes me itchy for a road trip!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)