Monday, May 04, 2009

Tour Through North America

Megan guessed correctly! I took my youngest sister to the zoo on Saturday, and it was a day full of walking (miles and miles and miles, I swear!), animals (including a month old baby elephant!!!!) and sunshine fun...

It's going to take me a few days to go through all the pictures, so I thought I'd post them by the areas of the zoo...the first part we went to was North America!

We came across some adorable baby chicks, all in a row

A wolverine

Puma...I like the look of this one :)

Moose

Mexican Wolf

Grizzly Bears

and a few birds-- American Goldfinch (3rd pic) and I don't know what else!

Tomorrow: Asia (including the baby elephant!!)

8 comments:

  1. I like that moose photo. He looks like he is chillin' :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wolverine looks miserable...poor thing. I like the duckies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful animal pictures. I don't know if I've ever seen a wolverine before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I don't think I have ever seen an actual wolverine! You have a great site, I love your title! Thanks for visiting (and commenting) on mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great photos! I love going to the zoo, we took our little one a few weeks ago... should probably post the pictures of it :)
    Thanks for stopping by =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *shame* I seriously did not know a wolverine was a real kind of animal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bethany!
    Thanks for stopping by today! So nice to "meet" you! You have a great blog...loved all your pictures! Please feel free to come back anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww.. I want a baby chickie!!!

    Wolverine is my state animal, yet I don't think I've ever seen one. Until now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)