Sunday, May 03, 2009

Whew...

I know, it's awful that it's almost May 4th already and I haven't posted ONCE, but I have just been on the go since Friday!

Many, many, many (meaning, I took 300) pictures will follow in the next few days...Friday evening my Mom, and two youngest sisters came into town as soon as I was done with work. We went out to dinner at my new favorite sit-down pizza restarant and then spent the rest of the evening just catching up, talking and reading. Rachael and I played some wii boxing, baseball, bowling...my arms still hurt!!!

On Saturday... Rachael and I went somewhere for over 5 hours. The weather was beautiful and I'll have LOTS of photos tomorrow after work, but here are a few clues...


Yesterday evening Rach and I went to Mass, then out to dinner with a few of my friends. Rachael and I had a horse & buggy ride before sitting down to a huge Amish-style buffet dinner. It was delicious and a perfect 9th Birthday celebration for Rachael. They even gave us a pretty big cake for free because it was her birthday!

Today Rachael was rarin' and ready to go by 8...ugh! I was still tired from lots of walking Saturday but I survived. We drove out to my parents and I dropped Rachael off. We had a family dinner and all 7 of us siblings were there so we took a family photo. My sister Amata is heading to Georgia for the summer, and we hadn't all been together since Christmas anyway. It came out pretty well, using my car as a tripod ;) and if you're my friend on Facebook you can see it :)

Did you all have a good weekend? I can't believe it's time for another week already!

3 comments:

  1. My weekend flew by too quickly! I need to find a way to slow time down on Saturdays and Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoo! My guess is the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your pictures. Can we see the family one, too?

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)