Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hectic

Remember this? Not my birthday part, but this photo?
That huge mess wasn't mine, but this one is!
I have an explanation though, really! I just walked in the door from visiting some of my best friends (more of that later!) and needed to get all of my crap out of the spare bedroom because I'm getting a roommate on Wednesday! I told her to feel free and move some of her stuff over the weekend, which she did- but I need to get moving and organizing so this place looks more like a home and less like a pig sty. I'm sure my mom (& probably Donna as well) remember when my bedroom looked like this ALL the time.

Enjoy the mess while it lasts. I'm hitting a few stores tomorrow and buying all sorts of organizing containers...but I'll be MIA for a few more days while I sort out the mess (oh yea, and unpack, and work, and play baseball...). Someday, I'll catch up on everyone's blogs!!

6 comments:

  1. Click your heals 3 time and say, "There's no place like home." Just stopping by from SITS and saying, "Hi."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog.

    From a SITSsta :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks just like my 16 year old daughter's room. Does this mean there's actually hope that when she's a older she'll care about a clean room. Hope springs eternal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I remember all too well! And now you have a brother and sister who want to be like you! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bethany, I finally found your blog....(again). I certainly remember your room looking like that! :) I'm glad to see there is hope.

    I'm so happy your getting a roommate. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the "after" pics!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)