Friday, June 19, 2009

Just Call Me a Walking Target Ad

As you'll see from the pictures, my bedroom got worse before it got better...but thanks to a few gift cards for Target, the transformation looks pretty good IMO!

The beginning

Still a wreck

Getting better...

I love Target containers!!
Entertainment center-- movies on left and underneath tv, books and school items to the right

In the closet- electronics, office stuff, art/coloring books...below that are my "random" drawers

Next to the door- scrap paper and a container for mail/papers that I need to go through

Next to the bookshelf on the other side: stationary, kidisms (& blogging ideas), pens/pencils

Computer/printer corner: letters/notes I want to keep and papers to file

In the bathroom-- travel size containers, toiletry bags, band aids/cough drogs/ eye care, hair ties on first shelf, airborne/medicine, misc. cremes/lotions, jewelry on second, and extra shampoos...


The final result

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! The transformation is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! Where were all these organizational skills 7 years ago?
    Now come tackle your mom's house

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! I'm impressed.

    Isn't it kind of ironic that we often buy MORE things to get organized?

    Your place looks great. I hope the new roomie likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I LOVE target. They always have cute stuff for bedrooms and such, so I can't go in the store unless I'm ok with buying things I didn't really need and couldn't really afford. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I buy the Target containers, will you please come to my house? Pretty please with sugar on top? I am so disorganized!
    Stopping by from SITS. If you get a chance, stop by my blog and enter my one year anniversary contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't feel SO much better to be all orgnanized and clean!?! Ahhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! It looks fantastic! :)
    Good for you! (and my daughter LOVES your blog design!)

    Thanks so much for coming by my blog and commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great organization skills!
    I love TARGET, I mean who doesnt right?

    A fellow SITSta dropping by to show some love from www.mrszeus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Organization is one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so good!!!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great! Don't you just love how it feels when you're all organized! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The end project looks very organized!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WoW! Looks great! I feel like organizing something now!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)