Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday morning ALREADY?!

I can't believe my last free weekend until the end of July has finished. Dangit- it went too fast. I hit the pool a few times (yes, Mom, I wore sunscreen!), took some walks, read a lot, hung out with my new roomie Jenn and Lyn...it was low key and just what I needed!

I have a busy week ahead- besides working, I have a premiere party tonight for Make It or Break It. Tomorrow evening I'm babysitting and Wednesday I have a sofball game and need to pack because I fly to Wisconsin right after work on Thursday! Lyn and I will be there for a few days and even happen to be visiting at the right time- we'll get to go to Summerfest '09! I'm not sure what bands we'll get to hear, but it should be fun!

~

So...on a totally different topic, is there anything you've wanted to know about me? Any questions you want answered? Post them here in the comment section or email me, and I'll respond to them later this week! I haven't done that in a while, and it's always fun! :)

8 comments:

  1. Hmm..what to ask?
    How about, where do you see yourself in five years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Megan's question is an upcoming one on my Tuesday meme Heads Or Tails. I'm not sure when but I remember adding it when I added some new themes yesterday. :)

    My question - Why did you name your blog what you did?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popped in from SITS to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from SITS!

    Sounds like you've got a busy summer! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy day? Busy week? Busy summer!!!

    Come play Monday matters at www.mrszeus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like my summer is like that too - all booked up! If you get bored in Milwaukee this weekend, head down to Chicago ;) I live really close to WI - a little over an hour from Milwaukee.

    How about, of ALL the places you have traveled, where would you love to live permanently?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun weekends... But sounds like a busy summer ahead!!

    I have a question:

    What's your favorite food?!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)