Sunday, June 07, 2009

Taking the Plunge

I've heard alot about Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred program and decided to take the plunge! I need to take off a good 10 lbs or so and don't belong to a gym. I absolutely suck at watching what I eat because I'm single, don't cook for just me, am always on the go, eat leftovers from the kids at school, enjoy my cheese and pizza way too much, etc. While I admire people who can diet and stick to it, I know that right now, I can't. I suuuccckkk at "exercising" too. I was homeschoooled and didn't have gym class past 5th grade. I can't fathom going to the gym...so I'm going to try this.

Wish me luck...I'm going to need it!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck it's killing me! I had to go to every other day to work out the soreness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really good workout! I think it will give you what you need. I am excited to hear more about how it's going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... I tried this for a week and it KILLED!!!! I need to start up again because it's an awesome workout for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)