Monday, June 22, 2009

There Goes Monday

*Thanks for the questions from my last post! Keep 'em coming!*


I only worked for about five hours today. When I got to work, Z was already awake, so eager to head to his grandparents' house at noon. His mom went to work & grabbed her files and computer but "worked" from home today- she is such an easy parent to have around the house. So very rare in my profession!

Z and I watched a few episodes of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" and then pulled out Monopoly and some coloring books. At age 7, Z just loves to color and draw- he's just not a sporty type of boy. Our morning continued...Z had breakfast, we rode our bikes to the park, colored with chalk on the driveway and still J wasn't awake (she finally woke up at 11!).

A little after noon, Z left with his grandparents and their mom said I could leave since J was heading to the doctor anyway. I ran a few errands and then spent an hour or so with these views...love it!

2 comments:

  1. Coloring is more fun than almost anything. Except smelling a fresh box of crayons. Crayola of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so sweet. I can't wait to do stuff like that with my little one. I'm expecting my first in August and we are very excited. Stopping by from SITS and really like your blog. Hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)