Friday, July 24, 2009

I must be wearing a sign today

Since I'm not working with kids every day like I'm used to, I've been missing the little buggers. Actually, I miss them anyway ;-)

...but I've been thinking a lot about my students and wondering how all of them are enjoying summer.

Anyway, back on topic.

I was grocery shopping today at two different stores and had no less than ten little kids between the ages of oh, seven months and four-ish smile ear to ear and say (well the ones who could talk!)

"Hiiiiii!!!!"
IMG_8482 - Copy by you.


Melts my heart, every stinkin' time.


Copy of IMG_8485 by you.


Nah, I never act like one of them. Why do you ask?

6 comments:

  1. I love how cute and friendly little kids are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!

    We've only got about 2 weeks left before school starts back... ACK! Where has the summer gone?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a teacher too so I think the same thing. School will back in session quick enough so I am trying not to think about it.

    Such cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. You looks cute, Bethany.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always said that certain people wear signs that only kids can see that say "I'm one of you". You must have one of those invisible signs, yes?

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)