Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Outta Here!


My bags are (mostly) packed
My apartment is (nowhere near) clean
The dishes are (not) done

I guess I'm ready to go!

I'm driving 12-14 hours with my grandma tomorrow back to her home near the East Coast. I hope to visit an island, spend some time with old friends (and maybe my old nanny family!) and just have a good time!

I'm sure when I return, I'll have some pretty fabulous pictures to share with you...maybe some that resemble these!!




Have a great week- don't miss me too much :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun & safe trip!!
    I'll try not to miss you too much. ;)
    Or maybe I'll just talk your ear off when you return to make up for it!

    Cute pictures. I wanna go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip. What happened to your uncle?

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)