Saturday, July 25, 2009

Martha's Vineyard II

Part I can be found here


Can you spot the paragliders? I think that would be so much fun, paragliding over the ocean. I've already accomplished that over the mountains but something tells me the ocean would be awesome too!
IMG_7965 by you.


When this is what nature looks like, I'm in love!
IMG_7981 by you.


Aquinnah/ Gayhead Lighthouse- we stopped here for about half an hour just to admire the view.
IMG_7991 by you.

IMG_7995 by you.


Yea...I'm definitely an ocean girl and not a mountain one. Gets me every time!
IMG_7996 by you.


It's almost like a postcard...I swear I took all these photos, though...
IMG_7998 by you.


Windsurfers/ Paragliders...
IMG_8059 by you.

IMG_8020 by you.

This photo gallery had some awesome paintings. I would have enjoyed walking around savoring them all
IMG_8033 by you.IMG_8034 by you.


There were also some beautiful houses on the island. I could totally live there year round, between the views and the houses. Seriously.
IMG_8061 by you.

IMG_8064 by you.


IMG_8065 by you.


Pretty much perfection (for me, anyway!)IMG_8053 by you.

IMG_8055 by you.

IMG_8042 by you.

IMG_8076 by you.

8 comments:

  1. I think it's perfection, too. Seriously melts my heart. I really want to visit here some day. (Pat better take me!!!!)
    Paragliding, though, I'd probably wimp out. The ocean scares me, but it looks beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously *gorgeous*
    Although I'll stay on the ground while you paraglide, thankyouverymuch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Saturday to you! I am slowly making my way around to all the blogs that visited me when I was featured on SITS to say "Thank you". It is indeed a fabulous SITStahood.
    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "postcards" are gorgeous! I love the ocean, too, and always dreamed of retiring to Maine one day.... My husband does not have plans to retire to Maine, so I may have to shift those plans a bit!

    Glad you dropped by my blog.... It's always nice to hear from another teacher! I have a few weeks of summer left but will be back in the classroom mid-August.

    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I really REALLY must go see Martha's Vineyard! Holy Cow that looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly gorgeous! Every single one of them!! Breathtaking! I could live there too!

    Thanks for visiting! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It looks so beautiful there! I read a blogger who lives there, but she never posts photos ;)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)