Thursday, July 02, 2009

Vacation Time!

Photo courtesy of Google Images


Yesterday as we were driving in the car, J and Z had a hilarious conversation- I just drove and listened.
Z: Who tooted? J? Was it you?

J: (yelling, she has a temper) NO IT WASN'T ME! I DIDN'T!!!!

Z: Well it wasn't me. I only have spicy toots!


If you need another laugh, click here. I STILL can't stop laughing at it.


~


Also, in case you are wondering, we are not in the season of summer as you would think. According to Z, it's "swinter". Summer, when it's cold. It's July and I am in pants and a sweatshirt. There's something seriously wrong with this picture. But hey, I guess as long as it's not snowing, I'm okay with swinter.


~


And on that note, I hope everyone has a great 4th of July! I've been very busy with work and preparing for our week-long family reunion, which kicks off tonight! After work I'll drive to my parents' house, take a much needed nap, and take off on my first airport run w/ Rachael. Beforehand, I plan to pick up some of my favorite hometown pizza. I've been craving it for weeks now!


Until next time!


7 comments:

  1. Have a fun & safe trip!!
    Enjoy that pizza. ;)
    I'm attempting to pack, but have 2 distractions. Hmm..wonder what that could be.

    Anyway, drive safely & have a good time & take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok that duck thing was HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swinter is a great word! We are having an extended swiner here, too. Enjoy your family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I only have spicy farts when I've eaten too much vegan jerky. TMI? :P

    Have a happy fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd LOVE to be in swinter. We're in hot and humid tennessee...no such thing.

    Ahhh....sweatshirts. I'll see you in January.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're enjoying your holiday.

    Morning! Now following your blog.

    Checking in from sits. The big holiday weekend is almost here!

    Ms Cupcake
    Zen Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from SITS. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)