Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My classroom

Passport in hand, we leave tomorrow!
I still haven't read any of the travel books, but look what I have completed!!

My classroom is (mostly) ready for the new students! I need to go in for an hour or so tomorrow before we head out, but for the most part my work is done until the first day of school!

Kitchen/ housekeeping area

Dress up & games

Rugs for working, blocks, trains

Cozy book area- yes, I know nothing matches!

Colorful works and play-doh (invisible so far. LOL)

Other random work

Art area-- pretty empty now because they won't be using scissors and glue until we have a talk about it-- last year, kids cut each other's hair!

I'm trying desperately to catch up on some blogs before I leave, but I'm failing miserably. I promise to reciprocate the love when I get back on Labor Day-- lol!!

3 comments:

  1. hehe i can tell you were catching up on my blog :-) have fun! the classroom looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your classroom looks great! Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)