Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sunsets

While at the family reunion earlier this summer, I admired all the gorgeous sunsets my parents have the privilege of enjoying every evening. I'm heading there for a few days, so I thought they were appropriate to share :)


When I was at my parents' house for the family reunion, I really enjoyed the country life-- especially the beautiful sunsets and views of the moon they have, seeing as their house is built in the middle of a field and all. I took photos of almost every sunset because they were so pretty. Of course, these photos don't do justice to how gorgeous they really are, but I can try, right!?






4 comments:

  1. say hi to jackson for me :-) have a good time at home :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Beth! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. It looks very peaceful out there.

    Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)