Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Prayers for a student

One of my hardest, and yet very, very beloved students from last year needs some prayers.

Little Mai has been in the hospital with serious cardiac issues. I do not know the details, but I know her family would appreciate any thoughts or prayers you could send their way. Since she's not a student of ours anymore, I'm wondering if my secretary is allowed to call her family- of course, if she's in and out of the hospital they probably don't need the distraction anyway. I'm just worried about her!

:(

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Prayers for sure. How sad. :( It's so hard when a little kid is sick.

    On a different note, nice blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)