Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall in the country



When I went to visit my family a few weekends ago, I was reminded how pretty the area is where they live. The leaves are changing in Big City, but it's in no way the East Coast or the middle of nowhere. As I drove the back country roads to come back to BC, I pulled out my camera and carefully took a few shots. Enjoy! (I think you can click on them for the full effect, they are prettier that way, haha!)

The view from my parents' field



This is the "town" outside where my parents live. If only the electric lines weren't there, it would be so much prettier!



Outside the village




On the road to BC







8 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful Fall shots. I love where your parents live:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous yellow leaves! Everything is still green down here in TX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the sky in the first and last pictures! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw! Those are beautiful photos. They remind me of why I love Fall all over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! those photos are breath taking! How spectacular. what a great place to grow up. We just moved to the "country" in Upstate NY and I'm hoping my son will love it just as much as we do!

    I'm hosting a new carnival on my blog called "Just for the Joy of it" - I would love to have you join in! this certainly qualifies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I especially love the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)