Friday, October 23, 2009

Guess what?

I'm finally feeling better! After work yesterday I tried to go shopping for a few things Jessa and I need for Halloween at school, but I just couldn't make it though more than one store...

Today I made it through FOUR!!! And that was after TEN hours of work, too. My co-workers could tell I was feeling better, they kept joking with me. :) I found two kinds of dye for us to try on Monday-- we're making these shirts since our theme this year is jeans and a Halloween t-shirt. The shirts are in the laundry pre-washing now, the first load of laundry I've done in over a week. I plan to clean my room, bathroom, kitchen and vacuum/ clean all the floors tonight too so I can just chill all week.

I'm SO glad to be feeling better. It's about time.

I'll be back later this weekend!!

Update: Four hours later, it's 11 pm. I JUST finished- the fourth load of laundry is in the washer, I've vacuumed, taken out four bags of trash, cleaned the bathrrom and my bedroom.... I am exhausted and my neck hurts...haha. I have a pizza in the oven (whoops, never took time to eat dinner!) Now I can enjoy the weekend :D

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for feeling better! Now you sound like the Energizer Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Guess what?"
    I wanted to yell "chicken butt!"

    Ha ha ha. Funny, I know. ;)

    I am so glad you're feeling better! You sound much happier. I'm happier FOR you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're feeling better! Retail therapy always helps ;-) Haha.
    You definitely "sound" better in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are finally better!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)