Saturday, October 24, 2009

Personality


We're a small school and usually have just one staff meeting a year- right at the beginning of the school year. This year, my boss is changing things up and trying to improve interpersonal relationships.

So, in mid November, we have our second staff meeting of the year. Before the meeting, we are all required to complete a personality test. I LOVE these things!

I recently took the Jung Personality Test and came out with an
ISTJ personality
Introverted
Sensing
Thinking
Judging

Apparently, that means I'm superdependable, which would explain my addiction to my job and babysitting ;)

According to the test, I'd be a good dentist (ew, no), accountant (tried that), surgeon (that would be cool)...ironically, no teacher listed. LOL!!!

Just the facts...that's what I prefer to hear. Yep, that's true!

~~

According to the iPersonic Personality Test, I am an ISTJ too! They call it a "reliable realist"... green are the ones I agree with, yellow somewhat (or depends on the situation!) and red are ones I don't agree with at all (but my mom and friends might have a different take, haha!)

-responsible-minded
-down to earth
-precise
- reserved
-demanding
- reliable
- quiet
-serious
- do not talk a lot
- good listener
- distant to outsiders
- great deal of wit
- thoroughness
- do what is necessary
- expects a lot of self and others
-stubborn
- planning = safety, order, discipline
- do not have great deal in interest in personal contacts at work
-friend for lifetime
- small circle of friends
- careful
- organized
- trustworthy

Have you ever taken a personality test? Did it describe you correctly? I think I'll write another post on this later, because I find it really interesting!

5 comments:

  1. I love taking those tests in magazines in stuff:) Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were just talking about this in my grad class and I was looking for a few personality tests to put into our presentation. I'm stealing you links! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's odd is that whenever my husband and I do these we are always complete opposites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was little, I was all about those tests!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm close - ISFJ. So basically I'm you, except a little more emotional or something?

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)