Friday, November 06, 2009

Fresh Air

Yesterday I was monitoring the playground when I found Zoe lying on the ground. I asked her why she was doing this, and her answer was,
"I'm just getting some fresh air down here".

I've been thinking about her answer since. I feel like I need to get some fresh air, move around, DO something. I'm bored. I have no life...of course once I figure out what I'll tell my boss on Tuesday, I guess that will change, but ever since the time change last weekend, I've been spiraling towards a dark hole- I don't want to and I'm working to fight it but something has to change. I don't look forward to weekends anymore, unless I have something planned. I look forward to Thanksgiving weekend- and next weekend I have a lot of babysitting going on, but...

I hate winter.

I'll be back tonight, hopefully in a better mood. Somehow working with the kiddles at work always puts a smile on my face :)

3 comments:

  1. "I feel like I need to get some fresh air, move around, DO something. I'm bored. I have no life" .. is something I could say.

    Good luck with whatever you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so badly want to have wise, cheerful words for you, or a prediction to assure you your future is going to make you happy. But today, I am in a shitty mood and can't find it within me. For YOU, yes.

    Do you think you want to move again?
    Any ideas yet what you're going to tell your boss?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've totally been in a funk mood lately too.

    I love the 'fresh air' line. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)