Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 5: Shapes




  1. What is your favorite shape of pasta?  Lately, Penne
  2. Which of the Lucky Charms marshmallows is (or was) your favorite? The clover!
  3. Of people you know who are older than forty, who’s in the best shape? Umm, my grandma? I have no idea!
  4. What shape is one of the more interesting scars on your body? The one from my burn is kinda cool!
  5. Of a human’s internal organs, which you think has the most interesting shape? I've always liked the heart :)



2 comments:

  1. Ha, my grandma is in better shape than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna say I am in the best shape of anyone I know over 40. I don't mean shape as in "woo hoo" but I mean healthy and fit shape. :):):)
    I'm sending this to all those I follow.
    To those on my Reading List:
    Please do me a favor. Would you go to my blog and “follow” me again? Because I changed my URL, I have lost many of my readers. I know you can still hunt me down, but this will make it ever so much easier on you. I will once again show up on your Reader and Blog Roll. I knew this would happen but needed to change to be more representative of who I am now. I think this is the best fix. Thanks for your time. If you have another solution, let me know! Thanky!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)