Friday, November 06, 2009

I'm Going To Be In Trouble



Dave Ramsey will not be happy with me.
Neither will my accountability partner.

But here's the thing.
One of my best friends just had her second baby-
Elsie is adorable, from what I can see.
She looks just like her older sister-
With darker hair.

The problem is that Stevie chose to have Elsie
Six hours away,
You know, where they live and all that jazz.

I'm sure Dave would say to wait,
But babies don't stay tiny for long.
So I'm going to visit Elsie
In two weeks.

Go ahead and shoot me Dave.
I can't wait!


7 comments:

  1. He wouldn't shoot you, Bethany...he'd say, "GO BETHANY GO!!!"

    I'd say the same :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you have such a great visit! Surely Dave has got to make exceptions, right?! This would most definitely qualify, I'm sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rebel you!! I love it!! Can't wait...I'm giggly just thinking about it...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, congrats for your friend, enjoy yourself out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You only live once! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Dave would approve of this trip and money spent. Have fun! I can't wait to see pictures! Babies are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I give you permission, babies are more important than budgets!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)