Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Preparations

IMG_5193

I arrived home yesterday from a wonderful trip back to my hometown. Rachael and I visited with friends and I spent most of the weekend cuddling baby Elsie, the cutest newest addition to Stevie's family.

Since my arrival back to my parents' house yesterday, we've been busy. My grandma arrived around 1:30 this morning and after some rest we all spent the day baking lots of goodies in preparation for tomorrow!

IMG_1505


IMG_1506

That's a lot of pumpkin pie filling!
IMG_5184

IMG_5177


IMG_5182


IMG_5188


IMG_1533


IMG_1532

IMG_1534

6 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Have a wonderful and delicious Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at all those treats. That apple pie looks amazing! YUM! Happy Thanksgiving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful yummy spread! Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Come back anytime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pies look delicious! Are you expecting an army? That's a lot of pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a successful baking day!

    Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy your day with loved ones!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)