I saw this idea on another blog (I don't remember where, or I'd link!) and thought I'd give it a try :)
-My coworkers have been fantastic this school year- so many of them pitching in when Jessa's been out so much. I'm so thankful for them!
- I had my oil changed and they didn't find anything else wrong with the car
- My emergency fund has grown a lot in the past week or so- many babysitting jobs!
-I'm going to visit one of my best friends this weekend
- I'll get to cuddle her new baby and get girl time, something that's been sorely missing lately
-After the visit, I have a week off of work for Thanksgiving!
-My grandmother is visiting for Thanksgiving, and I don't think we've ever had her visit for TurkeyDay before!
-Once I return to Big City, another good friend of mine is coming to stay for a few days. Hopefully we'll be able to fit in some good girl time, because I miss her!
- Jessa's been out SO much and it's stressful
- The emergency fund has come to a grinding halt until December's first weekend arrives. I'm sure it will be here fast but it's been nice being able to add to it every few days! ;)
- The visit this weekend could never be long enough- Stevie and I don't get to see each other much!
- We have our staff meeting Thursday and I'll have no time to pack...
Obviously, the good outweighs the bad... =) How's your week?