Friday, December 18, 2009

Almost to Break!

It's been a busy week here! Last night I baked over 130 cookies- snickerdoodles, PB blossoms, and big soft ginger cookies. It took about three hours, and the majority of the cookies were consumed by my coworkers today. There's a possibility my kitchen looked somewhat crowded

but all of my cookies came out perfectly...



I definitely didn't BURN any cookies...no, no way!

Haha...

I've been working with the kids on a fun craft the last few days- actually a few of them, but I'll save one for another day. We've been making reindeer!!




We're hanging them on our classroom door and the parents & teachers seem to love them!


It cracks me up how different they all turn out!


This one makes me laugh- the artist told me his eyes are in his brain and he's SCARY!












More later, I really MUST get to bed! I have to be up in less than 6 hours to bake more cookies~

8 comments:

  1. Cute reindeer! That is so many cookies - they look so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those reindeer are so cute. My mom works at a school daycare - I should tell her about this activity.

    Yum! The cookies look so good! I bet you are tired after baking all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those reindeer are so cute!! I've never seen those before. I may have to make some with Leigha :-) The cookies look AWESOME!! I'm off to mom's today to make PB Blossoms too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cookies and reindeer, this post is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Those reindeer are SUPER cute!

    We did a lot of backing recently too! I have a new love for Parchment paper. I will NEVER make a cookie with out it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! I had to make six dozen cookies last week, whew! It helped that I made cookie bars, so I could bake and pan and just cut them instead of having to bake pan after pan after pan. It's exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember when my girls made reindeer like that in preschool. They are 14 and 17 now, and I had forgotten all about it. Thanks for the memory.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)