Monday, December 14, 2009

Cookies

Thanks for all of your support, ladies. Work went well today- the kids were all SO excited to see me and I was able to talk to many of the parents as well. More on that later...

I'm making cookies for a party later in the week and thought I might as well make some for work as well...I was thinking of making two kinds- if you were getting cookies, what would you want?!

Peanut Butter Kisses


Snickerdoodles


Cathedral Windows


Big Soft Ginger cookies



Peanut Butter Cup Cookies










5 comments:

  1. I don't think I would turn down any of those cookies. I might have to try the cathedral windows, those are new to me. The sound tasty though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely snickerdoodles! But thick, chewy ones, not flat ones like in the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, they all look delicious.
    I voted for the pb kisses, though. I think they look so cute, and probably the easiest to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snickerdoodles! I just had one the other day from Subway... it was okay, but nothing like homemade. Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd want them all!

    But I'd go for the Snickerdoodles if I had to choose. I love those things and when I make them, they never turn out.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)