Friday, December 25, 2009

Through the Glass & On The Ice




By the time I'm done writing this, it will officially be Christmas Day-- so, Merry Christmas!!

I've been busy this week but it still doesn't feel like Christmas week. Monday I helped my friend/co-worker paint her basement. We are hoping to get two more rooms done in her house before Christmas break is up on January 4th!

I babysat Tuesday evening and then drove to my parents' house, arriving around 2:30 am. What can I say, I'm a night owl!


Yesterday I took three of my four sisters out for the day-- we hit the new Alvin & the Chipmunks movie (very cute and funny, it was Rachael's choice!) and then had dinner at Pizza Hut before heading out for some ice skating. Rachael had never gone before- I'm not sure she'll ever go again. Let's just say she's not too adventurous, even though she only fell down twice!










Tonight at church there was no heat (BRRRR!) so that made for a long church service but now my family's out at a party and I'm enjoying the Christmas tree lights. I was going to share pictures of their tree, but, well...their tree is REALLY WEIRD LOOKING- so instead I started fooling around with a glass and my camera. Here are the slightly odd results (hey, at least they're colorful!)






Okay, I'm outta here. Enjoy your Christmas!!



3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! :) I love ice skating. It's so fun and such a great workout for your calves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!
    That picture of you is absolutely adorable. :)
    Glad you're having fun with your family. Enjoy the visit!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)