Sunday, January 03, 2010

Goals

With the start of a new year, I was watching a show online that journaled a woman's journey through her life's goals. I don't really take part in making yearly resolutions (mostly because I'd be very good at breaking them!) but I do have things I'd love to accomplish before I die!!

So...

25 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. Visit all 50 states
2. Live in a warm state for a year (no snow!!!!)
3. Visit 25 countries
4. Visit all of the continents except Antarctica
5. Get married
6. Have a biological child (or more)
7. Adopt at least one child from the USA
8. Adopt at least one child from another country
9. Adopt a special needs child
10. Write a baby name book
11. Get my blog published into a book for memories
12. Create a huge portfolio of craft ideas for school (this would take yearrrrs)
13. Have/adopt twins
14. Sell my candles
15. Get back into cross stitching
16. Get family movies put on DVD (or whatever form of entertainment is "in" at the time)
17. Go back to Ireland
18. Work in an orphanage
19. Own a house
20. Have a house with an extra kitchen just for candle making
21. Be organized (hahaha)
22. Go to an Owl City concert
23. Go to a Michael W. Smith concert
24. Go to a Caedmon's Call concert
25. Be completely happy with my life

So there ya have it! I'll have to come back and update as I get things done throughout the...years...lol!

6 comments:

  1. Very impressive, Bethany. How many countries are you up to?

    I didn't expect the baby name book thing. Neat.

    Did you ever consider selling your candles? Either at craft fairs, on Etsy, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool list! sounds like some great things to accomplish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! I bet you will be able to reach 25 before you complete all the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I like the last one the best. Do that one and the rest will take care of itself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always good to have a running list of goals... because you never know when an opportunity might present itself!

    I think when I die, the biggest regrets will be things I *didn't* do, not the stuff I did and messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goals. I could join you on so many of them. One of them that particularly appeals to me is the putting home videos on DVD. I so need to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)