I was babysitting two little boys last night. The older of the two, Drew, is four and a half (don't you dare forget that 1/2!). Drew is just beginning to take taekwondo, and he has been given January goals- things like "listen to your parents", "be a nice big brother", etc.
Drew decided to give me some goals as well-
1) Do not get out of bed I usually don't have a problem with this
2) Don't wander off from where? hehe!
3) Take care of your pets I don't have any at home but he was talking about all of the animals at school (bunny, guinea pigs, birds, fish, mice, crabs, frogs...)
4) Don't go to the hospital I will try not to!
5) Stay with your mom and dad I tried to explain to him that I don't live with my parents but he didn't understand how that could be possible...
6) Be a good teacher I'll do my best!
7) Do not let kids in your dangerous stuff Okay then!
8) Keep your room and car clean This one, I might have a problem with!
So there you have it. Over the next month, these are the goals I am supposed to work on! How are your goals for 2010 coming now that we're at the end of the first month?? ;-)