Thursday, January 28, 2010

Heading Out

I'm heading out for a few days. I just got a call to sub at my school for today and tomorrow which means working 8-6 and I have events after work both days (one day a concert, one a babysitting job). Basically I'll have no sleep and no time to breathe until Sunday...but it's okay! My paycheck will be nice and I'll be having fun :)

On another note, today officially starts the job share, so keep me and my co-teachers in your thoughts and prayers- we'll see how it goes! I did a lot of organizing in the classroom over the past two days to try and keep things straight so hopefully it will be a seamless switch. :) If  I don't come back for a few days, have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)