Saturday, January 16, 2010

Spring Break!



In a month, I'll take on a week-long babysitting/house-sitting gig, which I am EXCITED beyond words about. So excited, in fact, that I'm going to write a post all about it tomorrow or Monday-- but more on that later.

Said babysitting/house-sitting gig will (hopefully!) enable me to take a spring break trip this year, if I'd like to. And I would, of course, because have I EVER been one to turn down a trip?? Ummm, Nope!

Really, all I'd love for a week in March, when the weather is cold, is someplace warm. Or a cruise. Which yes, I'm okay with going on alone. As I told my mom, I'd be going for the sun, to read in the sun, and to look at the ocean in the sun. Haha...

So- does anyone have any favorite southern places to suggest? I'd LOVE to hit the Key West- definitely on my to-hit list but that may not be feasible this year.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Sunny, warm, reading - ALONE?! I am so completely jealous! If you are going somewhere alone I would HIGHLY recommend a cruise! There is so much to do, or NOT do! Plus, you can see Key West on a cruise!

    How fun :-) I can't wait to hear what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find a find to travel with-it's safer!!!
    Now that my mommy-ish comment is done w/, I say Key West would be awesome. As long as it's not Hurricane season. ;)

    Oh!! What about New Orleans? Such a fun place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you!! You enjoy it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any sunny, warm place sounds like a vacay to me! Sounds FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOT L.A. is all I can say.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)