Friday, January 15, 2010

Still Alive!

Wowwwww! Sorry for disappearing for the whole week there, that was not my original intention but man alive, that sickness really knocked me down! I'd never had strep before...WOW is it miserable. Keep one of my coworkers in your thoughts, she has strep for the second time in less than four weeks! Probably caught it from me...poor girl.

While I am definitely feeling better, my week has been very low-key. I went back to work Tuesday but not for the whole day. Wednesday I was feeling pretty good and did make it the whole day, but then yesterday I left early too. I've been sleeping lots, taking my medicine, and working- that's literally IT. Nothing fun, no babysitting and trying to learn how to take it easy. I am babysitting tonight and it should be interesting because I could easily be here until 12/1 when I've been dead asleep by 10:30 or earlier all week. In addition, I have to get up at 6 tomorrow morning to head to another town with one of my friends for our quarterly catch up session but I figure worst case scenario, I can chug chai and when we get back to BC in the late afternoon I can just crash. Haha!

So anyway, I'm still alive and have not abandoned the blog! I'll be around to all of yours shortly, and hopefully be back for good soon.


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Being sick stinks. Sorry it's gotten you! Hope you get better & stay better.
    Enjoy your day trip. Sounds like so much fun! I miss that freedom.

    Be safe!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)