Saturday, January 23, 2010

Work Update

I cannot believe that February will be here in just a little over a week! There are big changes coming at work, at least my coworkers and I are assuming there are. My co-teacher Jessa was gone all of last week, got to work late Tuesday, left early Wednesday, got there WAY late Thursday (we start at 11 and she got there close to 2 pm) and wasn't at work at all Friday because that's her day "off". Anyway, I have coworkers asking me if this job is just a hobby for Jessa, telling me that because our sign outside the door that proclaims "Miss S & Miss B" keeps falling down, something needs to be done with one of the people, and they're not talking about me...another coworker told me that she thinks my boss is finally feeling the discord between the employees and Jessa, so that's a positive. Jessa and my boss had a long talk Thursday afternoon and then I barely saw her, so it will be interesting to see what comes of it! Cross your fingers for me next week, okay?? I was planning to talk to Jessa this past week to see if she'd be interested in a job share type thing with Cara (my coteacher from last year) but since she wasn't around much this past week, that was next to impossible.

Soo, we'll see what happens!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thats crazy, it sounds like she just shows up when she wants!

    Fingers crossed for you and your co-workers and that some resolution to the situation comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers!! I REALLY hope this works out for your favor & best interest of the students. You certainly deserve someone to work as hard as you always do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your week will go very well! You'll be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your week will go very well too.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crossed, hoping you get more reliable help!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)