Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Groundhog Day

IMG_4723
I’m beat! I’ve subbed the last four school days and am subbing tomorrow as well. I’ve been okay while at work, not super tired but yesterday was an awful day at work. I’m not going to go into it right now but I’ll just say the transition from Jessa to Cara is not going seamlessly, as my boss was apparently hoping. Now, granted, we haven’t even had a week in the new schedule, but my patience with Jessa and by extension, my boss, is thin. Sigh…
Onto happier things- today was Groundhog Day, and truthfully I don’t know if the groundhog saw his shadow or not. I was at work before the sun came up and two of the girls (students) I asked at school gave me differing answers. LOL!
I tried to find a book on groundhogs but it was too late by the time I was searching at the library. In the end we just did a really simple craft (Sharon, is it the same one A did?) and we talked about Punxsutawney Phil and what the shadows meant. I’m heading to bed now…I should really just write all my blog posts on the weekends because by the time I’m midweek, especially with subbing, I have no time!
IMG_4731 IMG_4729

5 comments:

  1. yup, same craft! So cute. :) Did they like it?

    Sorry the transition isn't going well. I really hope it all improves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn groundhog...it means the same thing either way! 6 weeks till anything but winter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know about Groundhog's day I learned from the movie...but surely that's all there is to it!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)