Friday, February 05, 2010

Snow Storm!

Yay for Friday, seriously...but it was a nutty day! I went to work a little early to run off a few things and by the time Cara got there at 11 it was starting to snow and get icy! The snow started at 11 and hasn't let up 6 hours later. We have over 6.5 inches so far and they are predicting another 6 before the storm is over. I don't mind the snow coming down now that I'm home and can just watch it- I'm just not a fan of being at work and having to drive home in it!

Here are a few pictures although they were taken a few hours ago and we have more now! :)

IMG_4754  IMG_4757 IMG_4762 IMG_4755IMG_4738 IMG_4743 IMG_4747

4 comments:

  1. ooh girl. they shut.down.nashville for less than half of that. i am SO not kidding. you wouldn't have even BEEN at work if it was predicted.

    gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is amazing. I am not going to lie... I am jealous we didn't get that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... SO much snow. Here, the daffodils are peeking out the ground. I'm not unaware of the irony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I bet that was a mess!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)