Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Welcome & Sorry!

After I took part in Friday Follow, I got a BUNCH of new followers (thank you all who emailed & commented!). I'm so happy to have you here, but my posting this week is beyond minimal, so come back next week, hehe!

It's been a good week, just a crazy one. I took on a weeklong babysitting/housesitting gig on Saturday and while I'm having fun, I have literally no free time. The baby gets up about 6 am and as soon as we're up, we're off & running to get both of us fed, dressed and ready for daycare (him) and work (me). To top it off, I've been working 10 hour days subbing for one of the teachers at school who is trying to recover from a pneumonia relapse. On Monday, Bug was diagnosed with pinkeye and so we're dealing with trying to give a 1 year old eye drops, too. The first time was AWFUL for both of us, but the last two times I've done it speedy fast and he's cried little or no tears! YAY! This gig will end this weekend so I'll be pretty nonexistent until then but I promise to come visit your blogs when I'm done!

So, that's what I've been up to. Work's been okay, I think Jessa really, really needs prayers. She had two weeks off due to President's Day and snow days and apparently, she spent all of the time in bed. Something must be up- so keep her in your thoughts and prayers. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are still around. You need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO need a vacation. A big b-day bash to cut loose! I hope. :)

    I'll keep your co-worker in my prayers. You, too. Such a busy life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! New follower from Friday Follow :)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)