Sunday, March 07, 2010

BirthdayPalooza 2010!

I turned 25 a week ago today, and I had the privilege of spanning my celebrations over two weekends. I have to say, I had a BLAST and got to spend time with many of the people I care about, which is always a plus :)

IMG_4978

Last weekend, I went out to lunch with Stacy & had dinner with my coworker Hope. I actually don’t have any pictures from those meals but they were delicious and great company! ;-) The following day, which was my real bday, I went bowling with my sister Rachael and our parents. I hadn’t been bowling in so long! We finished up the day with a dinner at Cracker Barrel. Oh, man. One of my favorite restaurants!

IMG_4982IMG_4988

This weekend, Sharon came to town and we packed in as much as possible! We had lunch at Cici’s Pizza, went shopping at Bath & Body Works and Kohl’s, got our eyebrows waxed, Sharon highlighted my hair (first time and I think she did a great job!), we visited Hope at work, had dinner at a delicious Italian restaurant, and hung out at the local piano bar for a few hours. I LOVE the Piano Bar!! Anyway, here are some pictures from all the celebrating :)     IMG_5033 IMG_5036 IMG_5037 IMG_6791 IMG_6800 IMG_6801 IMG_6808 IMG_6820 IMG_6822 IMG_6828 IMG_6839

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fabulous Birthday Palooza! I went to CiCi's for the first time when I was in Texas and I loved it! Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!!! FUN post! I had a blast. :) I really hope you did, too.
    Thanks for sparing me on these pictures. LOL
    LOVE LOVE the hair one. You're such a rebel, wearing your tye-dye and coloring your hair. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    I found you through "Friday Follow" and decided to follow you through Google Friend Finder. I am looking forward to further exploring your blog. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. Happy blog hopping! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I am your latest follower. You have an awesome blog, i'll hang around for awhile. You can also follow my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)