Monday, March 15, 2010

Dungeon Mondays

Ever since my meeting last week with my boss, which I don’t think I’ve talked about here, work has been a stressful weird. My boss isn’t acting in the happiest manner towards me, even though I tried to be up front and professional, and let me just say that she turned it around and made it seem juvenile. I felt like I was in a grade school to be honest, not sitting with another adult.

Which is why I have dungeon Mondays & Tuesdays. I don’t know who said it first, me or one of my coworkers, but when anyone sees me out of the room on M/T (NOT often, Jessa cannot manage the class apparently) they say, “Escaped from your dungeon?” LOL!

Everyone in my life is trying to be helpful when it comes to job uncertainty. I know they are. I know that a few years from now, I’ll look back on this time and realize that it all made sense. For now though, I’m teetering on the edge of uncertainty and insanity, I believe. Not sure which side I’ll fall off of first.

However, I only have seven more school days until spring break. I’m going on a trip…and can’t wait! I’ll be in the car for about 40 hours with Hope, and we’ll be visiting some of her family as well as a few members of my extended family. We will see water and more importantly, experience WARM, perhaps even HOT, weather. I cannot wait!

6 comments:

  1. How horrible and uncomfortable for your boss to put you in that position :(

    Yay for vacations! And double yay for spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto the yay for vacations. Found you via FF and am happy I did We're in a lot of debt too and Christians.

    It looks like you are doing great on paying it off and an emergency fund is SUPER important in this economy.

    I am following. :) Follow back at http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. trust me, you are right. This too shall pass (hopefully it'll feel like it is quickly)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're feeling so uncomfortable at work - that isn't fun. I don't know about you, maybe you have a better sense of humor than me, but the whole dungeon thing (or at least people saying it to me) would get old REALLY fast. Especially since that isn't a position you really want to be in.

    Ugh. Seven days will go by fast! Sounds like you have a great vacation lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My team leader is giving my coworker a very hard time right now, and the coworker tried to talk to her about it, and she got really defensive. So now things are worse. Some people are not cut out to be in those positions. I hope you feel better on vacay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so frustrating. I hope you see the end of this tunnel sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)