Tuesday, March 09, 2010

First Signs

IMG_5000

I wasn’t sure tonight if I was going to write an optimistic post or a pessimistic one, given the past week or so of my work week. However…after taking my school kids OUTSIDE (for the FIRST time since the fall!!!!!!!!!!) I decided to just share with you what I saw-

IMG_5052IMG_5054IMG_5067IMG_5068

IMG_5062

Spring is coming, guys! We can make it!

IMG_5064

(We do have some small signs of winter left, but I can deal with them when they are this adorable- made by my student, Adam)  IMG_5045

4 comments:

  1. What BEAUTIFUL signs of spring! I have yet to see a tulip. I'm jealous. ;)

    We CAN make it. I've enjoyed the weather the last 2 days, I'm actually OK w/ the expected rain. It's better than snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect post. Hoping things are looking up for you, sweet, blogger friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks for joining the Blog Hop. I'm following you now. Love your blog. I'll be back later to read more.

    Happy Follow Friday!

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some very hopeful signs (and cute sculptural work)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)