Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday

I was going to write about how my week was so busy and this is the first time I've sat down pretty much all week but then I realized how boring that would be...so I decided to answer these meme questions :)


The questions..

1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
As I sit here eating jelly beans...yea, I'll go with jelly beans!

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
Women.

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
I enjoy both, truthfully. I love to read, but I also enjoy looking at photos!

4. Were you popular in highschool?
Um, no. I was homeschooled and even then I wasn't popular. I think that actually the first time I've been "popular" is at my current job. LOL!

5. What's your bra size?
No clue and if I knew I wouldn't post it here! ;-)

6. How many states have you lived in?
Maine, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, Massachusetts = 5 (plus Austria, but that isn't in the US...) Quite likely that could change to 6 in the coming months!

7. What's one blog you read every day?
Some days, I don't get to any blogs, but the first one I always check is Sharon's The Bird's Nest

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
Emmm...can I cheat and say both? PB goes with jelly, nutella goes with crackers, pretzels...I don't eat either very often.


5 comments:

  1. Will your 6th state be tennessee?!?!?!?!? pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?

    (i know of a mont. school really close to me...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am interested to hear what your 6th state might be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blech. I hate jellybeans. You can have mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear Washington is nice... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)