Monday, March 01, 2010

Randoms

There's not much to say...well actually there is a lot to say about today but I don't feel right writing it all out. I'll just say that I need prayers, Jessa needs prayers, and that I'm sad and overwhelmed. It is not looking good that I will be returning to my school next year, and not because *I* don't want to. There were a few incidents that happened today and neither of them are in my favor. At all.

My life feels all topsy-turvy. I need to find a summer job. I need to decide for sure where I'm living for the summer. I'm not even sure I'll stay in this city, let alone the state. I had fun with Bug last week but my weekend was busy and I haven't had time to unpack or do laundry or grocery shop. I'm subbing tomorrow meaning a 10 hour workday. The mail has piled up from the time I was gone. I don't have lunch ready for tomorrow. 

Now, not all of the past days have been bad. I'll be back soon with a happier mood, I hope! I want to tell you about my birthday, but not when I'm in a bad mood, it won't sound like a "Happy Birthday!" LOL!

I hope you had a great Monday...had to be better than mine ;-)

11 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had a rough day! I'm really interested in hearing what happened when you are ready to share (if you're going to share). Decisions like the ones you're describing here are really hard. I hope you are able to make some that bring you happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO sorry and will be praying for you! I know exactly how you feel with things not going the way you want & job troubles. God will get you thru this. Let me know if you need anything. It will all work out even if it doesn't seem that way now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't been following long, but want you to know I'm praying for you! And I know God hears...and He knows everything and He knows and loves *you* and has everything under control.
    Praying,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Bethany. Keep your head up, be positive, face this situation with gusto and drive to make the most of it. You're in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. E-mail me! I need to be informed.
    So sorry it's been rough. Better things HAVE to be around the corner. Don't lose hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things will get better. You have so many choices and opportunites before you. In a year you will be happy for the changes...but not today. Today is sad. Just be with it until it goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do hope things work out for you! I truly believe sometimes it is darkest before the dawn... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ditto to everyone's statements above. Seek His guidance for your next steps. He will never confuse you.

    Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Monday definitely wasn't better than yours, but thank you for communicating some hope... if you can try to keep at life, so can the rest of us.

    Though I'd rather just sleep. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bethany, Wasn't able to read the post from today, March 2, 2010--Hmm. So I say Hmm, too:) I hope (and pray) your Tuesday was better than your Monday. I pray you'll be able to take some alone time with God. He will help you put things in their right perspective, or at least make it better by drawing you to Himself through the Word and crying out to Him & pouring out your heart to Him.
    Psalm 62:5-8--"5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. 6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. 7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. 8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah."
    Blessings,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe it is time for a change! You are the adventorous type. Find something you love! :) You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)