Wednesday, March 24, 2010

See Ya Later, Alligator!

I titled it that because, who knows, I may see an alligator while I'm gone! I'm leaving in approximately 32 hours for

 SPRING BREAK!!!!!

I am finally excited about it, but I have SO much to do. I haven't started packing, or done laundry for that matter. I was planning on buying some food to take along, but of course I haven't made it to the store yet. I'm hoping that after babysitting tonight I can pack most of what I need, then tomorrow morning I can run by the bank/post office/ Target/ Aldi all before work sooo that I can relax tomorrow night? Hahahahaahhahahaha... yea, I know that's a lofty goal but it would be great!

I hope you all have a fantastic week! I don't plan on bringing my computer along, so I probably won't be updating at all...I'll miss ya, but will come back with lots of photos and stories to share (oh, btw did I ever tell you that I got my new camera? I ended up getting a Canon Powershot SX20 IS- so far I love it! This is what it looks like.)


I'm especially enjoying the zoom. Today when I took Bug to the park I snapped a shot of a squirrel that was quite a few feet away- I think it turned out pretty well! 


Okay, I'm off! There are lists to be made! ;-)


8 comments:

  1. I hope you have a really amazing time away! Hooray for Spring Break!

    Before I got my DSLR I had a camera just like that (s5is) and LOVED it. Great choice! Can't wait to see the pictures you take with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun and safe trip! I hope you don't see any alligators :P

    I think we're getting a new camera too! Not sure which one though. Keep ya posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have the best time ever!! Don't even think about work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun!!! And BE CAREFUL.

    You'll easily see what to do once in Myrtle Beach. If you can make it near BArefoot Landing for a day, it's a fun place to go. PLan to eat out there, of course, maybe do some shopping (I know how much you LOVE that! I DARE you to buy something for yourself)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have loads of fun and get a gorgeous tan, my dear! It's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a fabulous Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are having a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)